QURION IS A TOPICAL SOLUTION WITH A POWERFUL PATENTED COMBINATION WHICH HELPS IN HEALING OF CHRONIC WOUNDS.
Chronic wounds like diabetic foot, venous, and pressure ulcers, post-surgical wound, burns etc. are difficult to heal due to planktonic bacteria, biofilm, slough tissue and foreign material.
Qurion is a sure, swift & safe, mode of treatment for such chronic wounds
Qurion has Unique 4 way anti-microbial mode of action:
- Disrupts cell membrane
- Condenses microbial DNA & interferes with cell replication
- Disrupts respiration
- Induces apoptosis
Know More about Qurion
- Qurion™ is an ideal solution for both the initial treatment of bio burden and as a continuous facilitator of the wound healing process.
Synergistic effect of silver ions and menthol — allows for a very low concentrations of silver ions and enables Qurion to be an extremely effective antimicrobial, non-toxic, safe and painless
- Other key solution components are responsible for penetration, maceration prevention, elimination of odor, and overall pH neutralization
- Qurion has a broad anti-microbial action on: - Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus(MRSA), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Klebsellia pneumonia, Staphylococcus epidermidis, candida albicans, Aspergillusniger.
Directions for Use
- Apply 1-2 times daily up to 50ml per treatment or as per the size of the wound bed.
- Do not apply more than 120ml of solution within 24 hours.
Venous Ulcer: 2-3 times a week
Diabetic Ulcer: 1-2 times a day, daily
Pressure Ulcer: 1-2 times a day, daily
Grafts: Only in case of infection